The Health and Safety Masterclass is aimed at anyone who is working within Health and Safety on a day to day basis, any senior members of staff who deal with Health and Safety or anyone who is looking for an update on their current Health and Safety training.
The RedCat Partnerships’s one day health and safety masterclass will enable delegates to:
– Take a fresh look at what systems and procedures that are in place
– Review & revise Health and Safety Management
– Hear what’s current with H & S Enforcers — what are they focusing on?
– Dispel the Myths about Health and Safety — do not believe all that you read in the papers!
1. Mapping the maze of Health & Safety Legislation – including topics such as Manual Handling, COSHH, Ergonomics and work equipment – and how it relates to your business
2. How to ensure that your Health and Safety Policy is Effective including communicating it
3.Are your Risk Assessments ‘Suitable & Sufficient’
4. The current hot topics that Health and Safety inspectors are looking for will also be covered.
For more information on this course contact us on 01603 473732