The Health and Safety Masterclass is aimed at anyone who is working within Health and Safety on a day to day basis, any senior members of staff who deal with Health and Safety or anyone who is looking for an update on their current Health and Safety training.
Our one day masterclass will see ex Health and Safety Executive (HSE) principle inspector, John Claxton, deliver a short session on current topical areas.
In essence the course will enable delegates to:
– Take a fresh look at what systems and procedures that are in place
– Review & revise Health and Safety Management
– Hear what’s current with H & S Enforcers — what are they focusing on?
– Dispel the Myths about Health and Safety — do not believe all that you read in the papers!
1. Mapping the maze of Health & Safety Legislation – including topics such as Manual Handling, COSHH, Ergonomics and work equipment – and how it relates to your business
2. How to ensure that your Health and Safety Policy is Effective including communicating it
3.Are your Risk Assessments ‘Suitable & Sufficient’
4. Ex Principle Inspector for the Health and Safety Executive, John Claxton will also lead a talk on the current hot Topics
For more information on this course contact us on 01603 473732 or visit our website