This one day course is a must have qualification for all employees who are designated First Aiders.
The course will introduce delegates to…
– The roles and responsibilities of a First Aider.
– The legal requirements for First Aid provision.
– The importance of accurate incident reporting and how to assess an incident
– The need to minimize the risk of infection.
– The importance of assessing the incident.
– Undertaking a Primary Survey.
– When and how to call for help.
This course delivers the official Health and Safety Executive/HABC syllabus with one of the most
experienced first aid trainers in Norfolk.
The subjects covered & assessed are…
1. Recovery Position
2. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
– Prerequisites: None – just enthusiasm! (well, and a completed booking form…)
– Duration: One day programme ( 09:00 start—16:45 finish )
– Cost: £97 + VAT Includes exam fees, (Written Question assessment & Practical assessment) course hand book & materials, lunch and refreshments)
– Venue: No8 Thorpe Road, Norwich
– How to book: Contact us (details below) for a booking form
– Course Tutor: Pete Muddell & The RedCat Partnership have been providing Health & Safety training and consultancy in Norfolk,
East Anglia and nationally for over 19 years. We have a reputation for delivering high quality, practical, effective and engaging training.
Regular customers will know we offer stimulating, highly interactive training; you won’t get a dull lecture from us!