This course will not teach you to become a therapist, but it will teach you to listen, reassure and respond, even in a crisis.
The Mental Health First Aid course is being held here at No.8 Thorpe Road on 8th & 9th November.
The RedCat team have teamed up with Heather Beach and the Healthy Work Company to provide you with a fantastic Mental Health First Aid course.
This course will teach you to spot the symptoms of mental health issues, offer initial help and guide a person towards the correct support if needed.
After completing the course you will be able to:
– Spot the early signs of a mental health issue
– Feel confident helping someone experiencing a mental health issue
– Provide help on a first aid basis
– Help prevent someone from hurting themselves or others
– Help stop a mental health issue from getting worse
– Help someone recover faster
– Guide someone towards the right support
– Reduce the stigma around mental health issues.
Cost: £395+VAT includes a course manual, certification fees, lunch and refreshments
For more information or to book please contact the RedCat team on 01603 473732 or email Mitchell@redcatpartnership.co.uk