This course will not teach you to become a therapist, but it will teach you to listen, reassure and respond, even in a crisis.
The Mental Health First Aid course is being held here at No.8 Thorpe Road on 13th & 14th September.
The RedCat team have teamed up with Heather Beach and the Healthy Work Company to provide you with a fantastic Mental Health First Aid course.
This course will teach you to spot the symptoms of mental health issues, offer initial help and guide a person towards the correct support if needed.
After completing the course you will be able to:
– Spot the early signs of a mental health issue
– Feel confident helping someone experiencing a mental health issue
– Provide help on a first aid basis
– Help prevent someone from hurting themselves or others
– Help stop a mental health issue from getting worse
– Help someone recover faster
– Guide someone towards the right support
– Reduce the stigma around mental health issues.
Cost: £395+VAT includes a course manual, certification fees, lunch and refreshments
Feedback from our previous Mental Health First Aid course;
“A good worthwhile course. Thank you!”
“Excellent course, the exercises were great!”
“An excellent learning experience for me with a topic I would previously have felt uncomfortable addressing even with close friends which I now would feel confident in discussing”
“Excellent course, very informative, relaxed fun, enabling good learning environment. Helping to increase my understanding of Mental Health!”
For more information or to book please contact the RedCat team on 01603 473732 or email Mitchell@redcatpartnership.co.uk