Sales Psychology: Understand Yourself and Sell More
Learn how to sell more and win more repeat business.
Get on better with clients, colleagues and suppliers.
Create an environment that ensures success.
Increase your infuence.
- Ever wonder why some people just don’t respond the way you think they should?
- Why it’s easy to do business with some people and not with others?
- Have you ever thought that your approach to communicating is just not working with certain individuals in your work and/or personal life?
- Want to increase sales?
- Puzzled at why others make decisions in a completely different manner than you would?
- Or why some potential clients suffer from buyer’s remorse and others don’t?
This practical workshop will help you understand why others do what they do. And what you can do about it.
Sign up to discover the power of understanding behaviour and how it can help you become more effective in your work. You will:
- Understand and appreciate your own and others’ behavioural styles and motivations
- Develop strategies to communicate and deal more effectively with different types of people at the workplace, with clients and prospects, and in your personal life.
- Improve how you get on with colleagues, clients and customers
- Learn a framework for creating an environment that ensures success for yourself and others at work.
This will be a fast-paced and highly interactive seminar using your own Extended DISC behavioural and communication report. Come prepared to get involved, have fun and work. It will change the way you see yourself and other people. You will have more success with clients and when you sell – win more business.
What’s included: You will receive your own free Extended DISC Profile Assessment (worth £60), work sheets and refreshments. Coffee/Tea from 9.15am.
To book on click here
< All Events